Sabrent Bluetooth Driver Windows 10

 admin

DRIVER INSTALLATION FOR WINDOWS XP: 1. Insert the Sabrent Bluetooth Adapter into an available USB port on your computer. Under Device Type select Any Device and hit Continue: SABRENT BT-USB USER MANUAL.

Sabrent Bluetooth Driver Windows 10

I just recently did the upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I have a Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter (BT-USBT) and Beyution BT513 wireless headset. I try to connect this in Windows 10 and it says paired and connected, but they don't work. They did work fine in Windows 8.1. So when I turn off Bluetooth and remove the Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter (BT-USBT) and go to devices and printers, they still show there.

I click to remove and says remove failed. Ati Hd 4650 Driver Windows 10 on this page. H80i V2 Driver Windows 10 on this page. So I have to go into device manager and uninstall all the USB controllers and restart the computer to remove the BT513.

So then I have to go into (control panel /mouse) and change my mouse settings to turn off the touch pad when USB mouse is connected and also the touch screen settings, because I don't use the touch screen, so have to turn if off in device manager. I wonder if MS is aware of this problem, or if it is just unique to this adapter and headset combination! Or if anyone has had the problem or knows a solution?

I have tried all suggestion, but no joy. OK I tried everything at least 3 times. I have done the same thing over and over and over again, expecting different results. Boy don't I feel stupid. So this last time, I removed all Audio inputs and outputs. Removed all Sound, video and game controllers. And all Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Rebooted the computer and went to control panel and Devices and Printers and guess what is still there, yep BT513. Click on it, press remove device, it says remove failed, then comes back again and says paired. I don't understand how this is possible, since the Sabrent device isn't plugged in. I have noticed another problem also. Every time I reboot the computer and then open my Google Chrome browser, my Google Cast extension is gone, then I have to go back into the settings and re enable it. This never happened in Windows 8.1 Looks like I will have to go back to 8.1 if this stuff is going to keep happening. What is the point of having wireless headphones, if they won't work.